Wednesday

Cardigan

Finished cardigan for my son, he came last weekend for a visit, 
so I gave it a little speed, and finished before he came.
He was very happy with it.

Knitted myself a little warm hat.
When I lived in Iceland I almost never wore hats,
but here in Luxembourg I need a hat in the winter,
it can be so humid and cold.
(Or maybe it's  just that I'm older now)

From the Grinch fabric I made two christmas aprons.



I have been listening to this audiobook:

Forgotten Garden
by Kate Morton

A woman on a quest to find out the truth about her family, 
a mysterious Victorian authoress,
 a book of dark fairytales and a long-hidden secret.

Very interesting and a good company while stitching.

Until next time
Happy stitching.

Paula

1 comment:

Karen said...

You knit so beautifully and I so love the Christmas aprons!!!