Thursday

Quiltfestival in Luxembourg

I'm not very good at blogging, my last post was in April.
I'm still quilting the DA quilt, 
and working on the Quiltmania Mystery Quilt part 3.
 Some pictures later.

 Oh yes I went on a Pilgrimage to 
Medjugore in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
It was difficult but very interesting journey.


Today I will show you some pictures from the Quiltfestival in
Wilwerwiltz, a small commune in Luxembourg. 



















Just a few pictures from this great show which is held every two years.

Have a nice weekend 
and happy quilting.

Paula


3 comments:

Karen said...

Wonderful quilts! My two favourites are the very first one and the one with the hearts and circles.

Frances Meredith said...

Hi Paula, I managed to make a diversion via Luxembourg to see the quilt exhibition myself. It was a lovely event.

Lin said...

What a lovely collection of quilts - thank you for showing us. Good to hear from you Paula. xx