Sunday

Sweet Nostalgia + Three houses


Three more Houses Built from Scraps.
I like making them, but I have to be careful not to neglect my Dear Jane.
Must try to divide my spare time between these two.
That my friend can be difficult.

And also I finished my December block for Sweet Nostalgia
"Naughty Or Nice?"

This song has been going through my head for some time now:
"The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky Are also on the faces of people goin' by I see friends shaking hands saying, "How do you do" They're really saying "I love you." I hear babies cry, I watch them grow They'll learn much more than I'll ever know; And I think to myself, What a wonderful world; Yes, I think to myself, What a wonderful world. Oh yeah! - Louis Armstrong"

I just love that text.

Until next time, have a wonderful stitching time.

Paula

3 comments:

tiny said...

You make colorful houses beautiful. Also the December block is great!!!. Succes with you Dear Jane.

Karen said...

Very colourful houses Paula! The December block is very sweet, I worked on mine a little today.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful stitching on your Sweet Nostalgia block. Your houses are great, so colorful!