Sunday

Jelly Roll top

Now the blocks are all sewn together. 
This top was a June Sew Along with Doreen
It was called Willow Weave, very easy and fun to do.
Doreen will be hosting another Sew Along in August.
Be sure to visit her blog if you like to join in. 


I'm thinking of what colour the border should be

Cream???

Yellow????

Greenish???

Violet???
or Dark Red? Humm, I must go shopping tomorrow.

This is a border I'm working on for my Flower Garden Quilt (Hexagon).

That's all. Happy stitching.

Paula




8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Sew-Along quilt top...I like the cream or violet...I put one on mine too...Kathy

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your Willow Weave turned out really beautiful Paula!
I think that I too will add a border to my quilt.

Speaking of borders...your applique' border is beautiful for your flower garden quilt! Those hexie flowers are wonderful!

Jo said...

Beautiful! My pick would be the violet to accent those gorgeous batiks! Love the border you are working on with/for the hexies!

Mary said...

Beautiful quilt! I like the violet border option, but it looks more blue than violet on my screen.

Jen said...

HI! Paula, Willow Weave is stunning with the lovely colours you chose. Love the Hexagon flower garden border.

Karen said...

Love Willow Weave! As for the border, the cream is lovely, the yellow adds a nice punch and the violet catches my eye. Dark red you say, well that sounds nice too! Beautiful, beautiful flower garden border!!!

Lin said...

Your Willow Weave has turned out really well. Usually I go for dark borders but in this case I love the cream.

Judy said...

Cream would be my choice as it brings out the colors.