Monday

June Jelly Roll sew along

I'm back in Reykjavik from the trip to my tiny cottage in the countryside of Iceland. 
To morrow I will fly back to Luxembourg.
This is the fabric I'm using in "June Jelly Roll sew along" with Doreen 

I forgot to bring my cutting mat and had to use this breadboard for cutting
It worked just fine.


Knitted cardigan and crochet hat and boots for the new baby in the family.

The boots pattern I did get from Sarah at repeatcrafterme.com.
I love knitting for babies.


Some pictures from the Icelandic countryside.




It's different from Luxembourg.

That's all from now.

Happy stitching.

Paula



5 comments:

Aunt 'Reen said...

Very pretty fabrics for the sew along Paula! A cutting board...now that's resourceful! ;)

What a darling knit outfit for the new baby! She will look gorgeous in it!

Safe travels!

Martha said...

Very cute outfit for the little one!!! Love those colors :^) Your cutting board is so awesome, great idea!!!

tiny said...

Greath pictures from Iceland, and cute the little outfit. Greetings Tiny

Lin said...

Hello Paula. Good to hear from you. I love the colours of your Jelly Roll project! And what a pretty little baby outfit.Lovely pictures of Iceland too. xx

Karen said...

Love the baby wear! Fabulous Icelandic countryside and I see the birdhouse, how wonderful.