Tuesday

show and tell tuesday



There are to many UFO in my sewing room. 
My goal this year is to finish at least half of them.

Only three more blocks for the FQS BOM 2014.


Broken Star just finished. 
It's a wall hanging, using 1" strips for the logs, 
 4,5" finished block size.
Finished quilt 40"x40".


This little Wallhanging I turned into a cushion.
It is raw edge appliqué. Never done that before.

I wonder how it will look like after a wash in a washing machine.
More on that later.

I'm linking up with "Show and tell Tuesday" 

Enjoy what ever you are doing.
Think positive - Life is beautiful. 

Paula





7 comments:

Cathy said...

So many cute projects! I love the broken star.

susis quilts said...

dear paula ,so many beautiful projects!have a nice week,susi

Unknown said...

So cute. Congrats with this finishes. I love the dog wall hanging. A beauty.

Judy said...

What a great post! It's always enjoyable seeing what other creative people are making. Nice quilt finishes all around :-)
Happy stitching,
Judy

tiny said...

You have manu UFO's (lol) I also....but Congratilations with the finishes dog and the broken star. I like them. Also the blue and with it is my color so cute. I wil see the show and tell on Tuesday. Greetings Tiny

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your FQS quilt blocks are stunning!
I LOVE your Broken Star quilt! I'm sure that was a ton of tiny piecework and it looks amazing!
Such a sweet little cushion too!

Lin said...

Lovely projects Paula. I always like blue and white. Your log cabin is so gorgeous and the cushion delightful. xx