Monday

Parcel





The postman delivered a parcel to me from Lis for being her 50th follower. Isn't that just nice, she made this lovely pincushion, full of colorful pins, bag full of beautiful blue buttons and a beads. Thank you Lis, I love it all.

Well she also sent me a chain letter or a swap called Quilting Tree. There are no threats of bad luck, just some quilting fun. I send two 6 inch PURPLE squares to the first person on the list, put mine on the bottom of the list. Send two 6 inch PURPLE to 4 friends  who quilt. So simple - In the end there should  be 72 squares  in return. That should be enough to make a quilt and it will be fun to see where the squares come from and to join them together.
The problem is, I need three addresses to mail to.
 If any of you are interested to participate in this Quilt Tree, you can e-mail me your address and I will send you two 6 inch Purple squares, and the letter of course.

Happy stitching

1 comment:

Lis Harwood said...

Glad you love the goodies Paula.