Saturday

FNSI



Thank you Wendy B for hosting Friday Night Sew-In. 
I joined for the first time and did one 6" block with hexagons.

This one is for hand-sewn top (no sewing machine),
 made with scraps from FQS BOM 2014, 
fabric designed by Laundrey Basket.

Also like to share with you newly made
 Dutch Treat blocks.
Carousel
Neutral Zone

Nesting

Napa Valley
Now I better get started to see what the other 50 ladies 
were up to last night.
Will you join me at FNSI

I asked God for WISDOM...
And God gave me Problems to solve.

Have a nice World Wide Quilting Day 
Paula

6 comments:

susis quilts said...

dear paula,your dutch treat blocks are beautiful,have a nice sunday,susi

Anonymous said...

Your blocks are pretty. I asked God for patience.... need I say more. So now I just give all my issues to him and go have fun. Take care and happy sewing.

doitrightquilter.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I love your Dutch treats blocks, all that reverse appliqué - awesome!

ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

Josie said...

Paula.... your hexie bloom is beautiful and those Dutch Treat blocks are amazing. Your reverse applique skills are impressive. Have fun working on your projects....xxx

Lin said...

Wow. Reverse applique - so beautiful. xx

Aunt 'Reen said...

Wow... your Dutch Treat blocks look amazing! Love the fabrics you chose for this quilt!