Sunday

Basting

The Farmhouse quilt is being basted.
I use Sharon's Schamber's  technique. 
She used to have a free class on her website, but I'm sorry to say, not any longer.
Quilting is easy with this basting, you don't have to start in the middle, just start at the top or the bottom, or just where ever you want.
 I have used this technique many times and it is perfect.
No crawling on four feet on the floor.


Sweet Nostalgia, November is done.
It will be nice to work on December block now,


sipping good cup of tea and a slice of chocolate cake.


Until next time, 

Happy stitching,

Paula


4 comments:

Melody said...

Beautiful sewing on show here.

Karen said...

I think I remember seeing this basting technique before. Love your November block, I'm off to a slow start with mine, but have completed the boy and girl. The chocolate cake looks so good!!!

Dorothy said...

Paula, your November block looks wonderful, and the chocolate cake looks yummy!

Kerstin said...

I like the look of this Quilt. I bet its stunning when finished.