Tuesday

Farmhouse Quilt

Now the strips have turned into houses, 
I'm machine appliqué this quilt with raw ends.
It is fun but I wonder how it will last.
Can anyone tell me?
I use "Lite Steam-A-Seam2".
12 houses are done, 
now I will have to work on the blocks in between.

My third block for "Sweet Nostalgia" was September block "Back to School".


I want to share with you a link to Edyta's video,
where she shows her fantastic quilt small/big bag
Have a look at this:


You can find the pattern at her blog if you scroll down.


Until next time
Happy stitching

Paula

3 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Great blocks for your farm house quilt! The stitchery block is precious.

Karen said...

LOVE the Farmhouse quilt blocks! The raw edges of machine applique worry me to, so I have yet to try it. You are moving right along with your Sweet Nostalgia, very nice. My November block is next.

Biscuit Recipes said...

Interesting thoughts